tabung kelas teacher bella

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

dear ♥

dear love MR. HUBBY ♥,
since you remind me to sleep earlier, so i will keep it short. i know you care about me. thanks a lot dear . i really appreciate it. it's already 1 year, 3 months and 3 days since we declared ourselves as a lover. you have been a great partner for me. always be with me through pain and gain. whenever i'm sad, you always there to console me. i like it beri beri mush!!
i know you dislike when people lying to you. i promised, with all my heart, there will be no secrets between us. believe in me, because i believe in you.
sincerely, 
your ♥ayg














ohYESiFORGOTtoTELL :: mind my grammar. i know it's sucks. and to MR.HUBBY, i know this might sound silly. but i love you and miss you so much ::

0 students asking questions:

Post a Comment

pecah kaca pecah cermin, dah baca rajin-rajin ler komen :)